Sonntag, 20. November 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

für meine deutsch-sprachigen Follower:
Der folgende Blogpost ist in englisch verfasst, da Thanksgiving ein amerikanischer Feiertag ist.


EARLY

Happy Thanksgiving

to my crafty friends!





Today I wanna show you the Thanksgiving cards I have sent out to family and friends. Believe it or not, but those cards are pretty fast and simple to make. Even though it has an embossed base card. But: I did not emboss those cards hihi :-)  Michaels had a set of Hot Buy cards on sale for 70% off! :-D JACKPOT! Beauuuutiful colors and different designs!





So all I had to do was stamp the Hero Arts Sleeping Fox, fuzzy cut the image, cut ribbon & twine and cut the print-outs into a banner shape. Glue everything onto the card and TA-DAAA: ready to be send!




I have made a bunch of different colored cards to send out to family and friends. However, after I have sealed most of the envelopes I remember to take pictures for a possible blogpost ;-) that's why I am only able to show you three different colors of the cards I have made.




I wish you a wonderful thanksgiving, a great time with your family and an amazing dinner :-)

Love,
Sabrina


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen